Mid-Career Faculty Development Series
The purpose of the mid-career faculty development series is to provide knowledge and skill building workshops to WSSU senior faculty on topics such as:
- enhancing pedagogy skills;
- increase knowledge and utilization of the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL);
- managing conflict productively;
- senior faculty leadership development;
- career mapping;
- communicating effectively; and
- developing productive partnerships.
Small-group sessions focus on mentoring participants’ strategic thinking about career development and offer a supportive forum to discuss issues relevant to teaching.