Graduate and Professional Programs
Welcome to Graduate and Professional Programs at Winston-Salem State University where we offer high-demand and innovative graduate and professional programs. Combined with a diverse campus community, low-tuition and fees, classes taught by graduate faculty and not by teaching assistants and a central location in the Piedmont Triad region of the state, make WSSU one of the most desirable universities to attend in North Carolina.
The Graduate and Professional Programs provide a wide range of services for prospective students, new students, enrolled students, faculty and staff at Winston-Salem State University. We currently offer two doctoral degree programs, nine graduate degree programs, two teacher licensure programs as well as three post-baccalaureate certificate programs and two post-master's certificate programs. We would like to thank you for your interest in Winston-Salem State University and would hope that you choose us to help continue your quest in higher education. Below are some helpful hints and links to get you started.
Do not delay, It's your future. Imagine going further!
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Master of Education in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in English as a Second Language and Applied Linguistics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Add-On Licensure Program in ESL
- Post-Master's Advanced Nurse Educator Certificate
- Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate