The Anderson Conference Center is dedicated to excellent customer service and complete conference and event planning. The Department of Conferences and Institutes provides services to both in-house and external clients. Our convenient location, quiet and professional meeting spaces, and competitive rates assure that your conference, seminar, meeting or special event will be a great success. Our experienced conference coordinators hold a consistent record of providing excellent service to our clients. Wireless connectivity is available throughout the facility, and T-1 Internet lines provide access to the Winston-Salem State University campus Ethernet system. Additionally, audio-visual resources (LCD projector, overhead projectors, flip charts, microphones and video playback equipment) are available to assist with meetings, training sessions and presentations. The Center also has Teleclass and Teleconferencing capabilities. The service includes two-way live interactive video capabilities, national satellite transmissions, and dial-up connections to video-conference centers worldwide. In addition, we provide Web casting.
Read more about our services from our client testimonials (coming soon).
Our conference services include the following:
- Reserving conference, meeting or special event space
- Assisting with planning and cost estimation of catering and media (A/V, etc.) services
- Providing registration services
- Complete in-house audio/visual service
- Daytime, evening, and weekend availability
- Theatre seating for up to 1655 attendees
- 9,200 square feet of meeting space
- Technical support prior to and during your event
- Satellite and videoconferencing
- Exquisite food and beverage service including breaks and meals www.wssu.campusdish.com