Facilities Operations provides the following services:
- General housekeeping services
- Lawn care, landscaping and hardscaping maintenance
- Preventive and corrective maintenance to building systems (heating, cooling, electrical, plumbing, building interiors, elevators, and building envelope components) identified through preventive maintenance inspections
- Sanitation and Waste Reduction
- Operations and maintenance of utilities such as exterior lighting, heating and air conditioning and steam distribution systems.
- Issuance of building keys
- Minor building renovations and repairs not requiring design work
How do I obtain Services?
Complete an online Request for Service as outlined in the "Submit New Work Request" link
How do I obtain the status of my Request for Service ?
To receive an update on any particular request for service please contact 2850.
Emergency requests do not require a Request for Service form and should be called in to Facilities Management at ext. 2863 during normal working hours (8 a.m. - 5 p.m, Monday-Friday). After normal working hours, weekends and holidays, calls should be made to ext. 2858. Emergencies are defined as "any disaster, unusual occurrence, utility malfunction or equipment failure that presents imminent danger to life and limb or property or the continuation of vital programs which require immediate action".