Introducing the 40 Under 40 Awards
The WSSU Office of Alumni Relations is launching a new program to recognize WSSU's young alumni who have made significant contributions toward the betterment and uplift of their communities and beyond. The inaugural "40 Under 40 Awards" program seeks to identify alumni age 40 or younger who have demonstrated significant contributions in their respective fields.
Show your Ram Pride All Day, Everyday, by nominating someone you believe deserves this outstanding recognition. Nominees must meet the following conditions:
• Must have graduated from WSSU and can demonstrate significant accomplishments in their respective field.
• They must be 40 or younger as of Jan. 1, 2013.
• The nominator must complete an electronic nomination and provide any supporting information as requested in the application process. Self-nominations are accepted.
• Those chosen must attend the 40 Under 40 Awards Gala scheduled for Fall of 2013.
• Nominations will be accepted online until May 15, 2013 (nomination for 2013 has ended).
All nominees will be notified.
Honorees will be celebrated at an awards ceremony scheduled for Fall of 2013.