email@example.com | 336-750-2074
At WSSU, you are classified as a transfer student if you have:
- graduated from high school
- obtained a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- OR obtained an Adult High School diploma
- are attending (or have attended) a two-year or four-year college or university
- have at least 24 transferable credit hours with cumulative 2.0 GPA
- AND are eligible to return to the last institution you attended
- Obtained an Associate of Arts or Science degree from a regionally accredited two-year institution.
- Earned a Transfer Core Diploma or Transfer Readiness Diploma from a North Carolina Community College.
Please note: Grades below a 'C' including 'C-' are not transferable.
Applicants under the age of 21 with fewer than 24 transferable credit hours must meet the Minimum Course Requirements (MCR) and Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) of 2.50 GPA and 800 SAT/17 ACT.