Transfer Students

At WSSU, students are classified as transfer students if they have graduated from high school, have completed the General Education Development (GED) test, or an Adult High School diploma, and are attending, or have previously attended, either a two- or four-year college/university.

We encourage you to use 'Navigating the Transfer Process' links to assist you with the admission process, conduct your own unofficial evaluation, and to register for a visit to the WSSU campus.