TRANSFER ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Earned at least 24 transferable credit hours
- Graduated from an accredited high school or have obtained a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or received an Adult High School Diploma
- Eligibility to return to the last institution you attended
- A cumulative 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale on all transferable work attempted from all institutions you have attended
- Please note: Grades below a 'C' including 'C-' are not transferable
Applicants under the age of 21 with fewer than 24 transferable credit hours must meet the Minimum Course Requirements (MCR) and Minimum Admission Requirements (MAR) of 2.50 GPA and 800 SAT/17 ACT.
Obtain an Associate of Arts or Science degree from a regionally accredited two-year institution.
Earn a Transfer Core Diploma or Transfer Readiness Diploma from a North Carolina Community College.