Your Bill (Validate)
Validate Your Schedule
*Important – Please note that balances on your account may not be billed to you until a later date. Check with Student Accounts at (336) 750-2800 to verify the exact date. Validating (paying for your classes) is a process that occurs after Registration.
- Click Current Students
- Click Banner Rams Online
- Click Enter Secure Area
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid Tab and click Award
- Click Award by Aid Year
- Select Aid Year
- Click Account Summary by Term
If the following conditions are met you can validate online:
*All financial aid criteria is met and the aid shows as memo or authorized
- Click on the grey bar CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE
- You will be VALIDATED. (If you cannot validate, contact Student Accounts).
Pay Your Account Balance after Accepting Financial Aid
Option 1 - Pay by Credit Card Option
- Go to Student Account Suite
- Enter BANNER ID and PIN
- Select Make a payment
- Select payment method CREDIT CARD
- PLEASE NOTE: ELECTRONIC CHECKS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND MAY RESULT IN SCHEDULES BEING PURGED.
- Follow on screen directions to complete payment
- Print confirmation page for your receipt
- Banner will automatically validate your schedule with FULL payment via credit card. If any other amount is paid, contact Student Accounts to validate your schedule
Option 2 - Enroll in Ram Pay
To set up a plan see Student Accounts in the McNeill Ballroom in the Anderson Center.