Winston-Salem State University
601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Winston-Salem, NC 27110
To register for intramural sports, you must create an account through IMLeagues.com. IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Create an IMLeagues Account
1. Go to IMLeagues and click "Create Account" or click "Log in with
Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school
2. Enter your information, and use your SCHOOL email and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to
login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to the WSSU site. If not, you
can search schools by clicking on the "schools" link.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your user homepage.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on Open League.
- Click the "create team" button and follow instructions.
General IMLEAGUES information
You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a Team (for team captains)
1. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the
team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
2. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
3. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email
Address" box, and input their email address.
Join a Team
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
2. Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
3. Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
4. Go to the captain's playercard page, view his/her team, and request to join.
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.