Winston-Salem State University
601 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Winston-Salem, NC 27110
Daily Guest Passes and 5-Punch Guest Passes are available for UREC members to purchase at the Welcome Desk during hours of operation. UREC members take full responsibility for the actions of their guest while utilizing the facility. Due to space limitations, guest pass sales may be limited at times when the facility is at capacity. Each guest must be accompanied by his or her member sponsor. One guest is allowed per member per visit. Unaccompanied guests will be asked to leave the facility.
Daily Guest Passes
Daily Guest Passes may be purchased for $6. Guest Passes may be purchased daily with cash, or a debit/ credit card (VISA/MasterCard are accepted). Payroll deduction is not available for Guest Pass purchases. Daily Guest Passes entitle a non-member one-time entry/ access the facility only on the date issued. Daily passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5-Punch Guest Passes
5-Punch Guest Passes may be purchased for $20. Guest Passes may be paid by cash or credit card. Payroll deduction is not available for Guest Pass purchases. 5-Punch Guest Passes are non-refundable. 5-Punch Guest Passes are non-transferable and are valid until 5 punches have been received. 5-Punch Guest Passes entitle a non-member one-time entry/ access to the facility per punch. 5-Punch Guest Passes will expire one year from the date of purchase. There are no refunds on unused punches.
Terms and Conditions of all Guest Passes
• All guests must be at least 18 years of age and must be accompanied at all times by their
• UREC members take full responsibility for the actions of their guest while utilizing the facility.
• Guests must present a valid photo ID.
• All guests must fill out a Guest Pass Form and a liability waiver form.
• Guest passes are not valid for participation in Intramural Sports.
• Guests may not check out equipment; sponsors must check-out and be responsible for
equipment used by their guests.
• Only current UREC members can sponsor a guest.
• Members sponsors must be present and show their RamCard or UREC ID card at the time of the
Guest Pass purchase.
• Individuals seeking admittance to UREC may not solicit members to sponsor them as a
• The UREC staff reserves the right to refuse admittance to any guest.
• Guests not following facility guidelines or staff directions may be asked to leave the facility. In
some cases, future access may be denied.
• Guest Passes are non-refundable, non-replaceable, and non-transferable