University Recreation offers students a broad range of trips throughout the academic year. From new experiences to Xtreme fun, trips are designed to be affordable, enjoyable and educational. All trips are beginner friendly; however difficulty may vary due to weather and personal limitation. Trip meetings are available to help you prepare for your adventure.
Registration and payment are required for all trips. Register at the UREC Welcome Desk for your excursion. Payments include transportation, guides, and necessary equipment.
Terms and Conditions
• Trips are planned for WSSU students. Spaces may become
available to faculty/staff.
• Registration is required. Payment must be received at the time of
• Registration opens at least 3 weeks in advance, and closes when
spaces are filled or 3 days prior to the trip.
• Registration is first come, first served. No spots may be held.
• Each participant must present their RamCard during registration.
• Trips are non-refundable.
• All participants are required to fill out the UREC Waiver before
leaving for a trip. Additional waivers may be required.
• Buses leave on-time for all trips.
• In cases of extreme weather that prohibits a successful trip, trips
will be rescheduled and refunds will be considered.
• Participation in Adventure Trips is voluntary. Each participant is
encouraged to read and understand the
UREC Liability and Assumption of Risk Statement.