Return to Serve
- Acquaint college students with career path planning and self-preparation
- Show students how to research and explore career possibilities
- Make students aware of the benefits of graduate studies
- Instruct students in the art of corporate survival
- Provide information on: proper office attire, effective resumes, job interviews
- Encourage students to pursue Internships
Please register no later than Thursday, September 27th. Participants will not be allowed to register on the day of the event. You must have completed your degree requirements on or before Summer 2011.
Tentative Return To Serve Itinerary
|Breakfast||8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.||TBD|
|Class Visitations||9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||various locations|
|Luncheon||12:30 p.m. –1:45 p.m.||TBD|
|Panel Discussion||2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||TBD|
For additional information, please contact LaMonica Sloan at (336) 750-3241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.