Drop and Run Dates:
SUNDAY, AUGUST 4
MONDAY-FRIDAY, AUGUST 5-9
Avoid the crowds on move in day!
- Make an appointment to drop off your gear early.
- Pick up your key on move-in day
- Skip past the crowds with their baggage
- Go right to your room
Contact Carmen Berrier (336-750-3471 email@example.com)
for an appointment.
This option is on a first-come/first-served basis.
- This convenience is offered to:
(a) freshmen who have accepted the offer of admission and are in compliance (turned in their immunization record) and
(b) registered and validated upperclassmen.
- This is a drop-off day for your belongings only. If you come into town early, you cannot check in but must find an alternate location to stay (hotel/motel* or friend/relative off campus) until move-in day.
- You will not be able to unpack or arrange your room at this time;
- The University is not responsible for any items left in rooms before the move-in date of August 10, 2013 for freshmen or August 14 for upperclassmen.
* hotel suggestions:
Wingate by Wyndham - Phone: 336-714-2800
Embassy Suites - 336-724-2300
Downtown Marriott - Phone: 336-725-3500
DOWNLOAD DROP AND RUN 2013 FLOWCHART