One copy of each title currently being used at the University is in the library's textbook collection (if it was available in the bookstore). Additional copies of textbooks for core courses will be purchased. Students are reminded not to violate U.S. copyright law.
This service is provided to help individuals who have an emergency or cannot afford to purchase a textbook for a short period of time. Students are encouraged to purchase their own copies in order to guarantee that they have it when it is needed since the library only provides one copy.
- Textbooks are available for check-out from the Reference Desk (1st Floor West)
- Textbooks can be checked out for 3 hours for use in the library only.
- Only one textbook per person will be checked out at one time
- Textbooks will not be placed on hold; it is first come, first serve.
- Any textbook with a CD-ROM must be used in the Media Center on the second floor.
You must know the title of the textbook in order for us to locate it in the library. To save yourself time, look it up in the online catalog and get the call number ahead of time.