- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited educational institution.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Completion of a leadership potential assessment.*
- A concise paper/personal statement.*
- Three letters of recommendation.*
- An interview.*
*Guidance will be provided to the applicant.
Personal Statement Instructions
The personal statement is intended to provide additional insight to Admissions Committee about your goals and your plan for achieving them. It should address each point below, be clear and concise, and not exceed 750 words.
- Delineate your professional goals and plan to achieve them.
- Describe how your academic training and work experience have prepared you for graduate study in healthcare administration?
- Describe a potential obstacle to your goals and how your plan to overcome it.