Electronic billing (E-Bill) is Winston-Salem State University's (WSSU) official method of billing. A link to the current billing statement will be sent to the student's official WSSU email address on each bill date. If the student has set up authorized users, an additional email will be sent to this address.
For all registered students, the first bill will be generated at least 21 days prior to the start of the term, subsequently, on or around the 15th of each month.
On the monthly statement date, each student and his/her authorized user(s) will be sent an email notification that a new statement is available online.
The current statement includes the amount you have been charged for tuition and fees, the amount due and the payment due date. From the E-Bill, you are able to:
- View and print current and prior statements
- View current student account balance
- Open and save as a PDF document
- Set up authorized users to view and make payment on your account
- Add alternative emails via authorize user tab
Authorized users are family and friends that have been given the ability to access the students account information. In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student financial records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent. Adding an authorized user is your written consent that an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf. Please note that authorized users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.
Students can add an Authorized Users by logging onto the WSSU Website and completing the following steps:
- Select Current Students Select Campus Resources and select Student Accounts
- Select Student Account Suite
- Login by entering your Banner ID and PIN in the Student and Staff Box
- Select "Authorized Users", in the My Account tab
- Enter the email address of the authorized user and select whether you want them to be able to view your billing statement, 1098-T tax statement, and payment history
- Check I agree (Print Agreement if you choose) and click continue
Authorized Users will receive an email informing them that they have been granted access to the Student Account Suite. The email notification will include access information that will be used when accessing the information.
Students are responsible for reviewing their billing statements and reporting any anomalies to the Office of Student Accounts