As the administrative unit in the Division of Academic Affairs, the Office of Administration is responsible for the allocation of academic affairs resources.
Office of Administration
- Creates budget plans and allocates resources.
- Provides ongoing budget administration.
- Develops fiscal policy for Academic Affairs.
- Administers EPA salaries and salary policies.
- Provides consultation to faculty and to academic administrators regarding financial matters and business operations.
- Drafts academic policy statements for approval by the Provost, Chancellor, Faculty Senate, and/or Boards of Trustees/Governors, as appropriate.
- Maintains all academic personnel policies, as well as the Handbook for Faculty and maintains the content of the Office of the Provost web site.
- Manages the utilization and allocation of space in a manner to assure equity, adequacy and productivity for the campus as a whole.
- Ensures accountability for use of space in the Division of Academic Affairs and campus-wide.