UpSwing is an online tutoring and coaching platform is available to students 24/7. All tutoring in UpSwing is free to any currently-enrolled WSSU student. There is a time limit for using UpSwing, which is 3 hours each month.
- You can access UpSwing for tutoring in any subject as well as in writing and communication.
- You can submit papers for review and a tutor will respond within 48 hours.
- Your appointments will be with professional subject and writing tutors employed by UpSwing.
- Students are limited to a total of 3 hours a month of services with tutors employed by UpSwing.
- Students who surpass the 3-hour limit of using UpSwing can access services from WSSU Subject Tutors.
Directions for Making an Appointment
- Visit the North Carolina Virtual Success Center
- Select Winston-Salem State University
- Login using your WSSU ID and password
- Search for subject or coach and make an appointment to either start immediately or meet later at your convenience.
- Need help? Watch the how-to video about getting started with UpSwing