MLT to CLS Bachelors Degree - Admissions Criteria
- Overall admission cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- Science/Math GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- Graduation from a NAACLS approved MLT (CLT) program with an associate degree.
- ASCP, AAB, AMT, or HEW certified. Proof of certification must be submitted. Note: Graduation from a NAACLS approved MLT program can serve as eligibility evidence.
- References (3) - Academic and/or Professional
- Admission to the WSSU MLT to CLS Articulation program shall not deny any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, religion, or veteran status.
Notification of Acceptance
Applications for admission to WSSU are accepted throughout the year. However, The MLT to CLS Articulation Admissions Committee reviews completed applications only twice each year for the Fall and Spring CLS classes. Students should only apply to the CLS program after they are within 9 semester hours of completion of their general education courses and preprofessional course requirements (Phase I).