Human Resources Banner
Banner Rams Online – Banner Self-Serve
Employee Self-Serve is a tool that enables employees to access certain areas of their records through a secured portal that is validated through a User ID and Password. Banner Self-Serve provides the following information for your access:
Employee Main Menu
- Benefits and Deductions - View your Retirement plans, Health insurance information, Flex spending accounts, miscellaneous deductions.
- Pay Information
- Time Entry (Bi-Weekly– Hourly Temporary)
- Leave Reporting (Permanent Monthly Employees)
- Leave Time Balances
- Pay Stub, Direct Deposit, and Pay Deductions
- Departmental Information
Tax Forms - View your W-2 Form and W-4 information. Also, consent to receive your W-2 electronically.
All Winston-Salem State employees should keep Emergency Contact, Home address and Work/Campus location information current through logging into Banner Self Service. You are responsible for updating your Work, Home, and Emergency contact information in Banner (this includes phone numbers). When updating your "home address" or "main phone number" - please use the code "PR" for permanent. Emergency contact information is kept confidential and is only used in the event you should become ill or injured while at work.
Accessing Banner Rams Online:
- Select link "Administration"
- Select link "Faculty and Staff"
- Click the "Banner Rams" icon
- Select the link "Enter Secure Area"
- Enter your Banner ID # as the "User ID"
- Enter your secure Pin # this is your 6 digit birthday (mmddyy)
If you experience technical difficulties with Banner please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at (336) 750-3431.