Graduation Requirements - Undergraduates
Undergraduates must officially apply for graduation online through their Banner RAMS Online Account. In addition to the general education requirements, major and minor requirements, a candidate for a baccalaureate degree must meet Academic, Residence and Catalog requirements and regulations in effect at the time of initial enrollment. (Refer to the University catalog at the time of initial enrollment.)
All degree candidates, including transfer students, are allowed six years from the date of enrollment at the university to complete the curriculum under the requirements and regulations in effect at the time of enrollment. After six years, the current requirements and regulations must be met. For this purpose, the six years will be counted from August 1 of the year of enrollment to August 1 of the year of graduation. Substitutions and/or changes in course requirements must be recommended by the Department Chair and approved by the Dean.
Steps to Graduation
· Meet with your Academic Advisor or Department Chair to verify
all requirements have been met.
· Complete and submit the online application for graduation through
your Banner RAMS Online
account, observing deadlines.
· Purchase regalia from the bookstore, observing deadlines.
· Pay all outstanding financial obligations.
· Register with the Alumni Office.
· Pick up Honor Cords on the day before graduation.
· Attend Commencement rehearsal.
· Participate in Commencement ceremonies.