Return to Serve
Career Development Services and The Office of Alumni Relations in partnership with The WSSU National Alumni Association will present Return to Serve to be held on the campus of Winston-Salem State University on Thursday, October 16th, 2014. This program supports the efforts of college faculty and career service professionals to better prepare students for the transition from academia to the world of work. WSSU alumni will place an emphasis on the selection of career choices, the charting of career paths and the development of employment marketing skills.
The objective of ARTS is to:
• Acquaint college students with career path planning and self-preparation
• Show students how to research and explore career possibilities
• Make students aware of the benefits of graduate studies
• Instruct students in the art of corporate survival
• Provide information on: proper office attire, effective resumes, job interviews
• Encourage students to pursue Internships
Review the schedule below and make plans to join us from 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Please register no later than September 30th. In order to participate, you must have completed your degree requirements on or before Summer 2012. Participants will not be allowed to register on the day of the event.
Return To Serve Itinerary
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast, Student Success Center at Hill Hall
9:30 – 10:45 a.m. Class Visitations, Various Locations
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Class Visitations, Various Locations
For more information, contact LaMonica Sloan (336) 750-3241 or firstname.lastname@example.org