- PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, Wake Forest University
- BS in Molecular Biology, Winston-Salem State University
- Advise students based on the General Education curriculum and pre-major prerequisites
- Increase retention and persistence of students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines
- Monitor and evaluate academic progress of all first year students
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to implement strategies to increase success of first year students
"Don’t ever be afraid to ask for help. Everyone needs support. When you have reached a successful point in your own life, acknowledge those that assisted you, then pay it forward."