To be eligible for acceptance into the Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling (MSRC) Program, the applicant must have:
· an acceptable Graduate Record Examination (GRE)score
within the last five years,
· a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7,
· an acceptable interview with faculty from the Rehabilitation
· application and non-refundable application processing fee,
· three professional references,
· two sets of official transcripts from each college and
university previously mentioned.
Deadline for Application
· Fall (August) enrollment April 15
· Spring (January) enrollment November 15
· Summer (May) enrollment April 1
Admission Requirements & Application Deadlines
· The distance learning format includes a combination of on-line and on-campus courses.
· Priority for admission will be given to applicants who currently work as rehabilitation
counselors, work in the field of rehabilitative services, or plan to seek employment as
· Graduate academic faculty reserve the right to consider and select applicants for admission.
Please read our responses to frequently asked questions.