If your data needs go beyond what is readily available on the Institutional Assessment & Research website, please complete a RAMTech ticket through RAMSupport by following the instructions below. Your request will be routed through Information Technology and assigned to a programmer who will assist you:
- Go to the RAMSupport Client Portal.
- Navigate to RAMTech.
- Under “Services,” click “Submit a ticket.”
- Select “Banner Support & WebFOCUS.”
- Select “WebFOCUS Reporting Services” and then “WebFOCUS Report Requests.”
- Follow the instructions and select the blue “WebFOCUS Report Request” box.
- If asked, enter your WSSU email prefix and WSSU password.
- Fill in all other relevant information. Please include as much of the following as possible in the “Explanations” text box:
- Data fields needed (e.g., race, gender, etc.)
- The semester, year, etc. for which you would like information (e.g., Fall 2018)
- The population for which you want this information (e.g., New first-time freshmen, transfer students, graduate students)
- If the data need to be “official” (i.e., “frozen” information used for reporting to the federal government and other stakeholders) or live from the Banner system (i.e., reflects the point-in-time that the data were extracted)
- The date you would like to receive this information
- Attach any relevant documents.
- Click “Request.”