The WSSU Community Homecoming Parade marches through downtown Winston-Salem beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 2, 2019. Brab your spot early!
The parade begins at the intersection of Poplar Street NW and Fourth Street and ends at Cromartie Street on the WSSU campus. The parade will feature three breakdown locations.Here is the Parade Route Map.
Interested in participating in this year's Homecoming Parade?
Registration Deadline | Friday, October 11, 2019
A late fee of $50.00 will be assessed to all entries made after this date (without exception), and entry applications will not be accepted after 5 p.m. on Friday, October 18, 2019. Payment for the total amount due must be made at the time of registration.
The following applicable entry and participation fees have been established for this year’s event:
- Floats: $70 (it’s the parade entrant responsibility to secure, pay and coordinate your float with a float company)
- Horses: $35 per Saddle Club
- Horses: $35 per Saddle Club with Vehicles (s) $100 per Vehicle
- Marching Units: $35
- Marching Units $35 with Vehicles(s) $100 per Vehicle
- Motorcycle Clubs: $100
- Motorcycle Clubs $100 with Vehicle(s) $100 per vehicle
- Vehicle(s): $100 per Vehicle