Campus Announcements Submission Form
- Campus Announcements are sent out via email to faculty, staff, and students once a week on Wednesdays.
- Submissions must be received no later than noon on Tuesday in order to be included in the email.
- All announcements are e-mailed in plain text format to ensure accessibility for individuals with visual impairments. No attachments can be sent.
- The best way to promote your events, trainings, and university-sponsored activities is by posting them on the 25Live calendar.
- All faculty and staff have access to 25Live. Please contact your administrator to be added as a user.
- Using 25Live allows you to:
- Provide details about your events
- Reserve rooms
- Include photos, fliers, and attachments to increase interest in your event
Guidelines for Announcements
- Announcements must pertain to official university business or to university-sponsored activities for faculty and staff or for the entire university community.
- IMC reserves the right to reject announcements that do not meet this criteria and to recommend other communications vehicles for promotion.
- Only university employees may submit announcements.
- IMC will repeat announcements ONLY if 10 working days have passed between announcements.
- Announcements may not be anonymous. They must include at least one name, with that person's WSSU title and contact information.
IMC will not accept announcements that are:
- Job postings
- Business advertisements
- For conferences, events or organizations not sponsored by the university
- Messages directed to a limited audience
- Retirement receptions (unless the person is known by the entire university community)