If you are exhibiting any of the following COVID-19 symptoms. Please follow the steps below to seek medical assistance:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Body or muscle aches
- Difficulty breathing
- Congestion/runny nose
- CALL your primary care physician to locate a local testing facility. Employee testing is not available on campus.
- INFORM your supervisor if you have tested positive. They will need to ask several questions that will assist with contact tracing.
*Self-reporting is voluntary.
- DON’T come to campus.
RETURN TO WORK REQUIREMENTS
Employees may return to work once their primary care physician has issued a clearance letter, or the following conditions have been met:
- The employee has had no fever for at least 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medicine
- Other symptoms have improved
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
If you are working remotely and test positive, please remain at home. We do ask that you self-report to your supervisor.
For more information, please read the full COVID-19 Response Plan for Suspected Case of COVID-19 for Employee in the Workplace, or COVID-19 Response Plan for Suspected Case of COVID-19 for Employee at Home