Refunds and BankMobile Disbursements
WSSU delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit the BankMobile site for more information.
Every two weeks after the April dates as aid is disbursed.
*Please note that your financial aid has to be fully disbursed (in the Payment column on Banner Rams) and a credit/negative amount showing on your account to receive a refund. The date of your refund will depend on when the credit balance shows on your account.*
- Refunds due to students will be issued after all financial obligations are satisfied.
- Refunds are not issued on anticipated funds.
- Refunds cannot be picked up in the Student Accounts Office.
- Credits that are the result of a Parent PLUS loan will be refunded directly to the student or parent.
- If the parent, the borrower of the loan, wishes to have the refund check made payable to them, during the application process they must check the appropriate box on the Parent Plus Loan Application when applying for the loan.
- Likewise, if the parent would like to have the funds made payable to the student they must indicate so by checking the appropriate box on the application.