RAM RE-CONNECT VISITOR INFORMATION
Health and safety remain our utmost priority. We strongly encourage everyone on campus to be vaccinated and continue the healthy habits we’ve adopted. In alignment with federal, state, local and UNC System guidance, the following is in effect.
- Face coverings are no longer required in indoor spaces, including classrooms, lab spaces (unless clinical and required by law or mandate), personal offices, dining areas, events spaces, etc.
- Faculty and staff can encourage mask wearing in their immediate spaces.
- Faculty and staff cannot refuse service to individuals choosing not to wear masks.
- Masks will be optional in residence halls.
- Masks will be optional on WSSU shuttles.
As a reminder, please be patient and show respect for your fellow Rams as we move through this process. Everyone’s sense of personal risk moves at a different pace.