Winston-Salem State is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission of Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 1-404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation status of Winston-Salem State University.
For specifics on departmental accreditations and certifications please visit the desired program.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
- Council on Accreditation of Park, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions (COAPRT)
COAPRT is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Association (CHEA)
- Council on Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc (ABET)
- Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-ERP)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)