CSEM partners with almost 20 organizations in research and engagement that encourage upward economic mobility in Forsyth County, North Carolina. They include a group of East Winston students, a new breed of think-tank based in our nation’s capital, and everything in between. The shared commitment lies in restoring the broken rungs of the economic ladder for the bottom 20 percent through top-notch research and community engagement.
Center for the Study of Free Enterprise at Western Carolina University
Out of state:
- New America Foundation (Washington, DC)
- CollegeNET (Portland, Oregon)
Community Engagement Partners
- Tate Consulting (The Ne3w Academy and the Entrepreneurial Playbook)
- Project M.O.O.R.E.
- Boston-Thurmond Community Engagement Roundtable | Boston Thurmond United
- Royal Curtain Drama Guild
- Island CultureZ
Community Engagement Collaboratives
- WS Rise
- Our Place, Our Space
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper