Taskstream Resource Instructions
Taskstream is a web-based assessment system used by the educator preparation programs at Winston-Salem State University to assess the knowledge, skills, and dispositions of candidates preparing to become Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 teachers and to capture unit operations data to support continuous program improvement. Candidates submit signature assignments and electronic evidences in Taskstream Directed Response Folios (electronic portfolios) that are then assessed in Taskstream by faculty through the associated assignment or evidence rubrics. Candidates, cooperating teachers, and faculty also complete evaluations associated with the Preclinical and Student Teaching experiences in Taskstream. Instructions for using Taskstream are available through the links below.
Contacts for Assistance
- Course assignments and evidences – The Course Instructor
- Preclinical and Student Teaching Evaluations – The University Supervisor
- Navigating Taskstream, making submissions, completing evaluations – Mary Wilkerson, Faculty of Education Assessment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 336-750–2550.
- Taskstream Login Instructions
- Student (Author) Guide for Taskstream (Brief)
- Preclinical and Student Teaching Submission Candidate Checklist
- DRF Programs for Authors