Graduate and Professional Programs
Welcome to Graduate and Professional Programs at Winston-Salem State University where we offer high-demand and innovative graduate and professional programs.
We currently offer two doctoral degree programs, eight graduate degree programs, two teacher licensure programs as well as three post-baccalaureate certificate programs and two post-master's certificate programs. We would like to thank you for your interest in Winston-Salem State University and would hope that you choose us to help continue your quest in higher education. Below are some helpful hints and links to get you started.
- Application for Extension of Time
- Application to Take a Class at Another Institution
- Course Creation, Revision, Discontinue Form
- Graduate Fellowship Application
- Graduate Student Withdrawal Form
- Independent Study and Directed Study
- Leave Absence Request - Graduate Student
- Program of Study Change Form
- Project Submission Form
- Request for Graduate Student Travel Support
- Suspension Appeal Form
- Transfer Credit Form
Winston-Salem State University
We are here to help you with any questions that you may have concerning Graduate Studies. We are a University and a staff who firmly believes in customer service and serving our community.
Please contact us if we could be of any assistance to you as you continue your pursuit of higher education.
Graduate AdmissionsMonday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
601 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27110