Which Way Do I Go? Starting Your Grant Activities
- Important First Step - Go to Fact and Banner Training. Learn how to apply for p-cards, locate pre-travel documents and personnel forms.
- Know what's helpful to Contracts and Grants. Know the content of your grants and learn the source of your fund number.
- Know the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on whether your grant is a project or annual award.
During the latter half of October or first half of November.
Budget Office has not updated the list since your grant was awarded. You will need to hand write your fund number in.
P-Cards can not be used during the last 30 days of a grant.
- January 15 for Fall semester;
- September 15 for Summer semester;
- June 15 for Spring semester.
We encourage you to track your paperwork to the channels.
|Banner Fund #||Description||Funder||Your Rep|
|110XXX||General Fund||State Appropriation annually
|120XXX||Overhead Receipts||Generated from grant (210XXX)||C&G|
|130XXX||Budgeted Institutional Trusts||State Appropriation (Fees)||Budget|
|140XXX||Unbudgeted Institutional Trusts||Fees, Vendors, Operations||Budget|
|210XXX||Budgeted Contract-Grant||Grants & contracts federal, state and local sources||C&G|
|230XXX||Restricted Scholarship Fellowship||Investment interest, seldom receive new money from Donors||Endowment Accountant|
|830XXX||Unbudgeted University Agencies||Funds held for others, clubs and organizations||Internal to