Track Your Status
The quickest way to determine the status of your application is to track it through the Banner Rams Online.
To login you will need a Login ID; this is your Banner ID. You will also need a PIN which is initially set to your date of birth in mmddyy format. After entering your login information, click on the term for which you applied.
At this point, you can review an Application Summary. Your application status is the sixth data item presented in the summary. There are five possible application statuses:
- 'Incomplete items outstanding': We have not received all documents necessary to review your application for an admission decision.
- 'Deferred': The review of your application has been completed but we cannot admit you to WSSU at this time. A deferred status includes a brief explanation for the deferral. For example, the explanation may be 'another test score.' In this example, your SAT or ACT score does not meet our minimum requirement for admission. If you choose to retake the SAT or ACT and submit the new score to WSSU, we will reevaluate your application for admission.
- 'Please contact Admissions Office': An admissions counselor would like to speak with you about the status of your application.
- 'Institutional Acceptance': You meet the admission requirements and have been accepted to WSSU. If you intend to enroll at WSSU, click on the Confirm Acceptance button at the bottom of the page.
- 'Applicant Accepts Offer': You are admitted to WSSU and have confirmed your intent to enroll.