The WSSU MBA can help you achieve your goal, whether you are seeking to advance your career, enhance your salary or start your own business. Our MBA program is offered in the evening; students who enter the program with prerequisites met can take two courses two nights a week and finish the program in two years. Students who complete the MBA degree will be prepared for a variety of professional opportunities in both corporate and non-corporate settings.
AACSB International AccreditedDesigned for working professionals, our AACSB International Accredited program offers a competitive degree that is among the most affordable in the country. Our graduates have harnessed the power of their WSSU MBA to transform their futures.
- Financial Manager
- Management Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Marketing Director
- Sales Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Small Business Owner
- Organizational Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Economics of Strategic Behavior
- Supply Chain Management
Make A Small Investment
Our evening program is geared to working professionals with busy lives. The WSSU MBA is:
- The MBA program costs about $16,000 total.
- Many companies provide tuition reimbursement.
- * You can take foundational courses at WSSU or any other two- or four-year institution.
* If you are entering the program without a bachelor’s degree in business.
- Classes are offered Monday-Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Students pursuing their MBA full-time take classes two nights a week.
- The university is conveniently located off of Highways 52 and 40 in Winston-Salem.
Begin at the start of either the Fall or Spring semester. After completing your 8 core MBA courses, you can choose any 4 electives across a variety of disciplines that best meet your career goals and skill sets needed for advancement. Electives are offered in:
- Project Management
- Data Mining
- Human Resources Management
- Moral & Ethical Foundations of Capitalism
- Expand your network through classmates, professors, and corporate partners.
- Compete in national business plan competitions.
- Engage in award-winning projects with local businesses and organizations.
Reap A Huge Return
"The WSSU MBA has been incredibly valuable for my career. I have been promoted five times since receiving my degree. Having business knowledge has helped me to become a senior manager in an IT organization." -Lisa Dulong Trent (‘07), Information Technology, Triumph Actuation Systems
"Immediately after graduating, I relocated to Phoenix, Arizona where I began submitting my updated resume highlighting the MBA I had just obtained coupled with my work experience. Shortly thereafter, I received lots phone calls and email requests for job interviews. At one point, I had seven telephone interviews in a two-week time frame. I eventually accepted a senior contract position at Honeywell International." -Khadijah Muhammad (’16), Senior Contractor, Honeywell International
"(The WSSU MBA program) has taught me how to be creative, think "out-of-box" and search for the right data in the most applicable way. Due to the mentioned above experiences I was able to become the Business Innovations Manager at Daimler AG." -Veaceslav Driglov (’14), Accelerator program mentor, Berlin
"I currently utilize many of the skills I learned from my MBA experience at WSSU in my profession as a Business Owner and Registered Nurse. I am well-respected by my customers and employer. While in the MBA program I was able to create a product that is now being utilized in over 13 states and in Germany." -Kathleen Banks, RN MBA (’12), Executive Director/Owner CNA Professional Support Services, LLC; Clinical Systems Review Consultant-QIS Review Pruitthealth/North Carolina State Veterans Home
Add YOUR success story to the mix. Take the next step to achieve YOUR goal.
The things that I've learned from the MBA program have been beneficial for my careers at HanesBrands.