Tips for Avoiding the Student Conduct Process
- Follow all local, state, federal, and international laws
- Follow all WSSU policies
- Follow directions of University Officials
- Avoid taking "justice" in your own hands:
- Report grievances to Police, Faculty, and/or Staff for assistance
- When in doubt, call Office of Student Conduct at 336-750-3356 for assistance.
- Follow established grievance procedures
- Read university emails regularly. The method of communication on the campus of WSSU is through the wssu.edu email accounts. Not reading your email is not a justifiable reason for not attending a scheduled Pre-hearing Conference from the Office of Student Conduct.
- Always be respectful