Student COVID-19 Testing Event - FREE
Starting November 4, WSSU students can get tested at the Anderson Center before heading home for winter break. WSSU, in partnership with StarMed, will host five no-cost testing events on campus. All students are encouraged to participate.
- November 4
- November 5
- November 6
- November 7
- November 8
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Winston-Salem State University Anderson Center
TESTING & RESULTS
Nasal Swab Test (PCR) – Covered at 100%, no cost to students
- Results will be available on average in 3 days
- Providers will contact patients via text message and email with positive or negative results
PRE-REGISTRATION CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- Text the word "COVID" to 704-850-6996 to pre-register and complete your virtual visit to reduce your wait time for testing
- Compete the registration form
- Select "YES" to questions asking if you are at the testing site
- Once submitted, save a copy/screenshot of your CONFIRMATION to present at the testing site
If you have questions about the testing event, please contact the Student Health Center, 336-750-3301.