FREE Drive-Thru Covid-19 Testing
WSSU, StarMed, and WSFC Schools Sponsor Four Covid-19 Drive Through Testing Events
The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly impacted Forsyth County. With daily case counts continuing to rise, Winston-Salem State University, in partnership with StarMed, and Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools, is sponsoring FREE Covid-19 testing events for the surrounding community.
FREE COVID-19 TESTING
Dates: November 30, December 2, 7, and 14
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: WSSU Anderson Center (1545 Reynolds Park Rd, Winston Salem, NC 27107)
Pre-Register Online or By Text Message
PLEASE NOTE that if you pre-register online or via text you will need to provide insurance information to complete your registration.
Register on Online: https://unityphm.com/campaigns/starmed
Register by Text: COVID to 704-850-6996
Register at the Event
PLEASE NOTE If you choose to register at the event, you will be asked for an insurance card. If you do not have insurance, you can still get tested.
- Testing is FREE.
- There is no age limit on who can be tested.
- You don’t need to have symptoms to get tested.
- You can register onsite.
- The event is drive-up, but walk-ups are welcome.
- Testing will be done on a first come, first served basis.
- Results will be delivered via text and email.
- If you have not received your results within 72 hours, please call 704-222-0270.
- If you do not have an email address or a phone that can text, please register on site and indicate that you will need a call for results.
- You are welcome to bring your immediate family members and extended members of your family.
Please see important information above about registration. To preregister on the web or via text you will need to provide insurance information. When you register at the event you will be asked for an insurance card. If you don’t have insurance, you can still get tested.
For general questions, please call 704-222-0270.