The Forty Under 40 Awards
The WSSU Office of Alumni Engagements is recognizing WSSU's young alumni who have made significant contributions toward the betterment and uplift of their communities and beyond. The "Forty Under 40 Awards" program seeks to identify alumni age 40 or younger who have demonstrated significant contributions in their respective fields. Nominees must meet the following conditions:
- Must have graduated from WSSU and can demonstrate significant accomplishments in their respective field.
- They must be 40 or younger.
- The nominator must complete an electronic nomination and provide any supporting information as requested in the application process. Self-nominations are accepted.
- Those chosen must attend the Forty Under 40 Awards Gala.
See the Forty Under 40 page for more information. Stay tuned for information about nominations for the 2021 Class.
WSSU Giving Tuesday
- This one-day event gives you the opportunity to make more than a gift. Inspire, empower and give generously.
- Stay tuned for official date and YAC goal for 2020 which will be on December 1, 2020.
February 2021 - CIAA Networking Event
- 1000 Alums giving $100 (Yearly Fundraiser)
- What an impact we can make. 1000 Alums giving $100=$100,000
- Together we can make it happen. Pay the entire $100 up front or pay in installments.
WSSU Young Alumni Business Week
Do you have a business that you want featured during our Business Week? If so, send us an email with your graduation year, business name, contact info (phone/email), type of services and IG handle.
Be sure to follow us on social media for details (i.e. dates, submission deadlines, etc.)