Winston-Salem State University Passport Office
WSSU’s Passport Office is here to help you!; We are a Passport Acceptance Facility that receives your completed passport application and forwards it to the Passport Services section of the U.S. Department of State for an issuance determination.
The WSSU Passport Office has moved to a new location at:
The Anderson Conference Center—Modular Unit
Winston-Salem State University
1545 Reynolds Park Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27110 (map)
There is plenty of parking available.
Please visit our Passport Applicants page for detailed information.
Keeping You Safe: Covid-19 Protocols
WSSU is dedicated to keeping our students, faculty, staff, and visitors to campus safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please review and follow the protocols listed below.
Face coverings are required for all students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors, suppliers, and visitors in classrooms, meeting rooms, hallways, elevators, public spaces, and common areas as well as in any WSSU building.
Please practice the 3Ws as described by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services:
- Wear a cloth mask or face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
|Monday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
1st and 3rd of each month
|First and third Saturdays
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Holidays: The Passport Office observes all state holidays and will be closed accordingly.
- WSSU Breaks: We are closed during Winston-Salem State University holiday breaks. Please visit the WSSU Holiday Schedule for detailed information.