The WSSU Office of the Dean of Students staff is here for you. We work as a liaison between students, parents and families, faculty, university staff and administrators.
We are here to help all students have a safe, healthy, and successful experience at WSSU.
We can connect you with resources to help you
- Achieve your goals
- Stay in school
- Maintain and improve your health
- Create and nurture strong friendships
- Engage in positive relationships
- Make ethical decisions
- Prepare for your future
The Dean of Students staff can also help you with issues related to
- Student conduct and civility
- Policies and procedures
- Academic issues
- Social and emotional concerns
- Adjusting to life on campus
- Personal medical emergencies
We work in partnership with areas across the university to respond to issues that can affect students’ physical and emotional health, access to resources, relationship issues, and more.
Please reach out to us by calling 336-750-3352 or stopping by the Thompson Center.