Winston-Salem State University continually strives to promote and facilitate the development and delivery of credit-bearing online courses, certificates and degree programs that support students’ academic enrichment goals. Our target population includes, but is not limited to, students who have little or no opportunity to experience higher education in a traditional setting.
WSSU departments and units that support distance learning programs are determined, dedicated, driven, and directed to deliver accredited, relevant, engaging and timely distance courses, certificates and degree programs. We invite you to the experience and to the RAM nation!
Online Certificates and Programs
- Bachelor of Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies, Concentration in Integrative Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Birth to Kindergarten Education
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Master of Science in Nursing Advanced Nurse Educator (ANE)
- Post-Masters Advanced Nurse Educator Certificate
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
(For those with a Bachelor or Masters in Physical Therapy)