Welcome to Student Accounts!
We are committed to providing each student with an excellent customer service experience. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the information within the student account pages and check it frequently for updated information We look forward to working with you!
If you still have questions please book an appointment with us. We will be happy to help you.
Speak with a Financial Aid or Student Accounts rep.
Virtual one-on-one sessions.
- Provides centralized receipting and coordinates all receipting for the university.
- Strives to provide polite and professional service to all customers.
- Utilizes best business practices to provide efficient and effective service.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations as it pertains to billing, receipting and collecting on accounts.
- The Cashier's Office is responsible for the receipting and depositing of all university related funds.
- The objective of the Cashier's Office is to insure that monies due to or belonging to the State are received and accounted for in a manner which assures a complete and adequate record of each transaction and assures monetary control over the receiving function.
- The operation of this office is designed to aid the university in handling receipts as required by statute and to supply necessary information to the State Treasurer and the State Disbursing Officer.