University Student Activities and Engagement
We are here to make sure that your college experience is fun, exciting, enriching, and engaged. University Student Activities & Engagement (USAE) provides you with opportunities to get involved in social groups, activities, community service, and events throughout the year.
USAE collaborates with the Student Government Association, Office of Greek Life, Campus Activities Board (CAB), and the Campus Life Marketing Committee (CLMC) and over 100 student organizations to bring you:
- Student leadership programs
- Powerful lectures by world renowned speakers
- Extensive Black History and Women's Month programming
- Celebrity concerts and comedy shows
- Hands-on student engagement opportunities
- Hazing Prevention Week, Return of the Ram, RAMFest, etc.
- Homecoming events like:
USAE appreciates cultural differences, values your opinions, encourages your expression of ideas, and strives to help you become leaders on campus and in the community.
University of Student Activities & Engagement Vision
University Student Activities & Engagement will become a leader at the Winston-Salem State University in fostering the growth of students by offering innovative, cultural, educational and social programming that will promote leadership development and civic involvement.