First Day® Complete
Get all of your course materials with First Day® Complete!
Our First Day Complete program gives you access to all of your course materials, no need to shop around!
- Receive all your course materials before the first day of class
- Textbooks will be free for all registered undergraduate students.
- Benefit from a highly personalized concierge service
How it Works
Register for Classes
Upon registering for courses, you will be automatically enrolled into the program. Once you've successfully selected your courses, the bookstore will start preparing your order.
Verify Your Order
Starting 30 days before the first day of classes, you will receive an email to verify your order and select your fulfillment preference.
Receive Your Textbooks
An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pickup or when it ships. Your digital materials will be delivered for your course(s) within your school's LMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
First® Day Complete Program
First Day® Complete is a course materials fulfillment program that lowers the cost of course materials and ensures students have their required course materials on the first day of class.
- Register for your classes and the bookstore will start preparing your course materials
- One month before classes start, you will receive an email instructing you to select your delivery preference (in-store pickup or shipped directly to you)
- An email notification will be sent when your order is ready for pickup or when it ships
- Your digital materials will be delivered for your course/s within Canvas.
Currently, the program is only available for registered undergraduate students.
The university will provide all graduate students with a $500 credit for textbooks. This incentive is not part of the First Day Complete program.
The program does not include consumables that cannot be returned and reused such as lab goggles, dissection kits, molecular model kids, engineering kits or nursing kits.
All eligible students will be automatically enrolled in the First Day® Complete Program.
No payment will be required to participate in the First Day® Complete program. Textbooks are FREE for all registered undergraduate students.
The program provides all required textbooks, lab manuals, access codes and digital textbook versions to eligible students.
Yes, the program provides you with the option to purchase textbooks at a reduced rate during the return period.
Yes, you will still be required to return continuation course textbooks. You will be issued the same title for the next semester of the continuation course.
The deadline to return all rental textbooks is the last day of finals. Students will receive email reminders about the rental deadline to their email address.