RamPay: The WSSU Payment Plan
If you are ready to enroll for RamPay now, visit Banner Rams Online to complete the process. Please see details about RamPay below.
WSSU offers all enrolled students an alternative payment plan to help meet costs of education, including tuition, room and board, and other costs associated with enrollment.
- RamPay payment plan options are offered during fall and spring semesters.
- The payment plan is interest-free.
- Please see the Tuition Payment Plan Policy.
Eligibility for RamPay
- RamPay is administered by the WSSU Student Accounts Office.
- In order to be eligible for RamPay students must have paid all prior balances in full.
- Students may apply for the tuition payment plan for any balances remaining on their account after all financial aid, and other credits have been applied.
How to Enroll for RamPay
- Enrollment Instructions
- Either the student or the responsible parent may elect to enroll.
- Enroll by visiting Banner Rams Online.
- The student can grant parental permission by setting the parent up as an Authorized User in the Student Account Suite.
- Please complete the RamPay online enrollment form.
- The enrollment is limited to one person per account.
- Once enrolled in RamPay, you will receive electronic monthly bill reminders at the email address you provided.
- A non-refundable enrollment of $40 is due at the time of enrollment.
- The monthly payments and payment schedule will be determined based on the amount owed and the selected plan choice.
- Payments are due and payable on the 1st day of the month and are deemed late if paid after the 6th of the month.
- A late fee of $20 will be assessed on each late monthly installment payment.
- Payments can be made through automatic deductions from a personal bank account or by check or money order to the Student Accounts Office.
- You will have access to your RamPay plan information online, where you can review your installment account and payments.
- Failure to make timely payments will be grounds for cancellation of the payment plan.
- Payment plans will automatically be canceled after three consecutive months of non-payment. Students who fail to comply with the terms of the payment plan will not be eligible for future payment plan options.
- The university will assess a fee of $25 for each insufficient funds notice or returned check to cover the cost of the expenses, in addition to any fee assessed by your financial institution.
- Failure to pay all fees and costs associated with the payment plan will be grounds for cancellation of the payment plan and will render a student ineligible for future payment plan options.