Ready to pay your bill? Click Pay Now Below.
Having Issues? Please Try These Steps
Locate your bill. Log into Banner Rams Online and review your “Account Summary by Term” tab to see your full charges for the term.
Visit the financial aid award status page. The Financial Aid Award Status page which allows you to check your award status, accept your award, and complete your Loan Entrance Counseling and sign your Master Promissory Note.
Please note that you must accept your award in order to receive it. If you are new to WSSU, you must complete Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note in order to receive funds.
Pay the difference between your bill and your financial aid award. If your financial aid award is not enough to cover your expenses, you can take these steps:
- Pay the difference using a credit card.
- Set up a RamPay Payment Plan by visiting Banner Rams Online
- Consider applying for a Parent Plus Loan. If approved, a parent can decide to take out an additional loan to assist the student. If denied, the student’s loan eligibility will usually increase.
- Seek out alternative or private loan.
Make sure to enroll in or waive coverage for StudentBlue health insurance. All students are required to either waive or enroll for Student Blue Health Insurance.
Five important things to know:
- Students must have some form of health insurance.
- Students are automatically charged for Student Blue (about $1,314 per semester).
- Students must enroll in or waive Student Blue coverage.
- Students should visit the Student Blue .
- Deadlines to Waive/Enroll/Renew - Fall Semester 09/10/21; Spring Semester 01/31/22