Skip to main content

Student Employment

Student Employment for F-1 Students

To remain in status, it is extremely important that you follow the Federal regulations about employment. As an international student, you must contact your DSO/ARO in the office of International Programs to obtain work authorization before you accept employment. Never work without getting authorization from OIP first!

On-Campus Employment

As international students, you are allowed to work on campus part-time while classes are in session and full time during vacation periods. It should be noted that on-campus work opportunities are limited.

Off Campus Employment